TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the users (‘you’ or ‘your’) use of the website www.pramonster.com (‘the Website’) and your relationship with pratyaksh healthcare Private a company registered in India whose registered office is at SAF ROAD RAM BHAG COLONY 5TH BN MORENA 476001 Madhya Pradesh (‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’). We are a strategic partner of PRAMONSTER and operate the Website under a license where by the licensor of the intellectual property related to the Website is Pramonster.
Please read the Terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. You should understand that by ordering any of our goods or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of pramonster. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of the some of the content on the Website may be owned by the third parties. This site is designed, updated and maintained by pramonster or its licensors. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
PLACING AN ORDER
To place an Order you must be 18 years of age or over, be accessible by telephone and have a valid email address.
- You may place an order by filling in the order form on the Website after logging into or creating your personal account and clicking on the appropriate submission button – pramonster.com will not accept orders placed in any way other than those listed above.
- When you place your order, pramonster.com will issue you with a Web Order Number. pramonster.com will do this via the Website.
- By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on these terms and conditions. pramonster.com may or may not accept your offer at our discretion or may reduce the number of Products we accept to deliver to you. However, orders submitted by you are binding on you and cannot be cancelled after order submission.
- If pramonster.com accepts your order, we will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an order confirmation. pramonster.com will send your order confirmation to you by e-mail. The order confirmation will be effective as of the date on which the order confirmation is sent to you. If we cannot accept your order, we will attempt to contact you by email or telephone or post.
- If you wish to add any items onto your original order, please place a new order via our website. Depending on the chosen delivery charge may be applied, which we are unable to refund. These items will arrive separately to your original order and we unable to combine the two together.
- Please note that the on-screen display of the colours, designs, products may differ from the actual appearance or size of products offered on the Website.
Subject to these terms and conditions, pramonster.com will supply to you the Products indicated on your order confirmation.
Voucher code terms and conditions
Official pramonster voucher codes entitle you to an extra percentage, value or free item off your next online order from pramonster.com.
To claim your discount, you must enter the specific code at the checkout page at the time of purchase. Voucher codes can only be used once per customer and household unless stated otherwise. Customers may not create additional accounts in order to use single use codes more than once and pramonster reserves the right to cancel such orders.
Only one voucher code or referral code can be used per order. Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with referral codes or other promotions or offers. Voucher codes remain our property and are not transferable. There is no cash alternative.
Unless stated otherwise, voucher codes and other offers are not open to employees of PN , and we reserve the right to withdraw them, refuse or restrict the order at any time.
WE PROVIDE A 7 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL UNOPENED ITEMS !
Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time.
We promise to refund any unopened items that, within 28 days of receipt. Payment will be credited to your original method of payment and you will be notified by email when your refund has been processed. Any returns after 7days will not be refunded. The customer is responsible for paying postage. We are not obliged to issue refunds for any opened products Thank you! *Refunds will be issued to the full value of the product (excluding postage ).
Right to cancel/ suspend your account
pramonster holds the rights to cancel or suspend your account at any time if you breach any of the terms and conditions laid out here. You can cancel the agreement with the website by informing us via writing. Doing this will also have to comply with you ceasing to use the PSF website when/after cancellation is posted. The cancellation or the suspension of your account will not affect either parties’ rights or liabilities.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
─➤ Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
─➤ Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence; results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
─➤ Gaining unauthorized access to other computer / network systems.
─➤ Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
─➤ Breaching any applicable laws;
─➤ Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
─➤ Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Indian courts.